Honors and SOAR

<p>Does anyone know if honor program kids have to attend SOAR on specific dates? Thanks!</p>

<p>Nope we don't. We have special advisors for when we select courses I think, but otherwise we are just like everyone else :)</p>

<p>Correct- you pick any date, get Honors advisor.</p>

<p>But the honors letter said to wait for a packet of information that gives specifics for SOAR. Does anyone else's letter have this info?</p>

<p>There was information bout SOAR in my acceptance packet/letter. I'm not in the honors program though (though, they seem to classify everyone in the engineering department as honors students anyway.).</p>

<p>Just log onto the My-Wisconsin or whatever it is page, find the link on the side, and register for SOAR. I'd do so very soon considering all of June is filled and possibly all of July now. Also, you have hotels/accommodations to deal with if you won't be staying on campus and I imagine those will fill up quickly (the ones near campus).</p>

<p>CNMQ I had that info too. What it means though is that there are special meetings for honors students at SOAR, plus our special advisors. This occurs at every session of SOAR though.</p>