Honors app character questions

<p>As I don’t see this in the actual online form, does anyone know what the character limits are for:</p>

<p>UHP
IHP
CBHP
Fellows - prompt 1 & 2 (each)</p>

<p>And they are characters, not words right?</p>

<p>Tx</p>

<p>4000 Characters each. Hint: If you start typing in the box, notice that it will tell you right away that you used xxx of 4000. Good luck!</p>

<p>And, don’t feel like you must type anywhere near 4000 chars for UHP or IHP…those are just perfunctory essays…they don’t count for honors admission. They’re just introductions about yourself and such.</p>

<p>CBH and UFE essays are the important ones.</p>

<p>Yeah, S is done with uhp & ihp- those are only a paragraph or two. He is still tweaking the others.
Tx</p>

<p>I received an email from from Wellon Bridgers (Coordinator of Fellows) saying that the Fellows prompts were limited to 400 words. I wish it were 4000 characters, because I had already written them based on the information I found in this forum. Now, time to edit…</p>

<p>Silvereyed - D received the same email. However, it is 4000 characters as D’s essay was just under 4000 characters. No need to edit.</p>

<p>ive wondered how they’ll use the essay… clearly if they want one, someone has to read it…so do they show it to instructors or something?</p>

<p>UHP and CBHP done. Tomorrow he’ll tackle the Fellows essays. Nothing like waiting to the last minute. Guess he’s got to have some fun his senior year, eh?</p>