Honors Classes Question

<p>I was browsing the forum, and I found a thread asking about Honors classes. Someone sent them to the doorways site and I went there. I saw what honors classes are weighted. I am a sophmore right now, and I am taking 4 honors classes. Only one is weighted, physics. Is it better to be taking honors in the other classes and getting Bs? Or should’ve just taken them normal and then I could’ve probably gotten As in them aswell as do better in my other classed. Is it better to get a B in honors or an A in regular? i just learned about this and well now its too late to change, but i was just curious.</p>

<p>If you're getting Bs in all your unweighted honors, and you know you could be getting As in nonhonors, that could be an issue. If it's only one or two, then you probably won't have anything significant to worry about.</p>

<p>Colleges DO notice the rigor of your course load. They consider that you are taking the most difficult course load available to you. Also the honors courses better prepare you for AP classes.</p>