Honors college app and cbhp app

<p>tjmom - he is in the honors program, but didn’t do the honors application? That would be good news for one of DD’s classmates. He applied, and completed the Scholarship application (has 2/3 tuition in hand), and expects to be a National Achievement Finalist. He has not completed the Honors College application. I can only be responsible for staying on top of my own D’s applications, but do want to help him when I can.</p>

<p>Pulled this from the Alabama website, Honors College Q&A:</p>

<p>What are the qualifications for being admitted to the Honors College?</p>

<p>Entering freshmen with ACT scores of at least 28 or SAT scores of at least 1250 (verbal and quantitative) and at least a 3.30 high school GPA are invited to apply to the Honors College. Upon receipt of their applications, all National Merit Finalists and National Achievement Finalists are admitted automatically</p>

<p>Thanks - was looking under the NMF/NAF scholarship information, and didn’t see that. Now I don’t have to worry for him.</p>

<p>National Finalists are still supposed to submit the Honors College app. Encourage submittance.</p>

<p>NTS…as a NASF, he should already have full tuition. Once he makes finalist, he’ll get the rest.</p>

<p>I am a junior in the Computer based honors program, and I would be happy to answer any questions anyone has about the university!!</p>

<p>App is due Dec 10, tomorrow for Honors College</p>