Honors College Application Questions

<p>I’m not sure it is either, but that was the explaination the rep gave. Hopefully she will have the whole answer begining of the week.</p>

<p>Cbhp may be modifying something. Email Jane Batson. I’m typing from my phone so I can’t look up her contact info.</p>

<p>Jane Batson’s e-mail:</p>

<p><a href=“mailto:jbatson@ua.edu”>jbatson@ua.edu</a></p>

<p>My son emailed Jane Batson, I will let you know what info he gets back.</p>

<p>Just touching base to find out if anyone has received information on this issue.</p>

<p>Yes - we had the same problem. I don’t think ACT or SAT scores are the problem. Waiting to hear an answer!</p>

<p>yeah ACT scores can’t be the problem because I have a 34. I’m having the same issue and I hope it gets sorted out soon.</p>

<p>We still have not heard back from anyone. However, I read that they are taking down the site for a few days, including admission forms, so maybe they are going to fix that? Just a thought.</p>

<p>We have not heard back from our local rep, or Ms. Batson yet. However, I did just check the honors application, and we can now check the CBHP box. We still could not check that box yesterday. So they may have gotten the kinks worked out. </p>

<p>Good Luck everyone!</p>

<p>In past years, Honors College acceptances seemed to take some time…they’re done in batches… So, after a bunch are received, they are processed. </p>

<p>One year there was some odd delay as they had to wait for their stationery order. lol</p>

<p>M2CK…the first step was to have the CBHP box unlocked so we could apply for it! LOL</p>

<p>I was just wondering if there is some sort of format we should be following for the “resume” that we have to submit for the HC application. Can anyone give me a quick example of what it should look like?</p>

<p>Don’t stress. The HC acceptance is based on stats. Just google high school resume. Didn’t your GC help prepare a resume?</p>