Honors College Notification

I’ve seen a few different dates for the release of the honors college decisions for those who applied by december 3rd. Has anyone heard back yet, and if so, was the form of your decision an email or snail mail? I’m starting to get nervous and haven’t been able to find any info on this anywhere online. Thanks!

I applied by 12/3 and have not heard back yet either! In a confirmation email, it said you would hear back in late January but I remember reading on their website somewhere that you would hear on January 29th. Honestly, I am not really sure when we will hear. If I don’t get a decision by the 29th, I think I am going to email or call admissions. I am pretty sure we will get a portal update on UA Future followed by snail mail.

Hi! UA Honors admissions letters started going out via snail mail this week. Anyone who completed their app by 12/3 should be getting their notification this week or next. Hope that helps! - Kevin (UA Honors Admissions)

thanks!

@cklax68 I just got into the honors college! I just checked my Honors app status on the portal and there was an update.

I was also just accepted, congrats to everyone else who got in!

I got in too! Thanks for letting me know and congrats!! @ugradbiz

@cklax68 Thank you. Congrats! What major did you apply for?

Did you have to apply by 12/3 in order to be considered for the honors college or can you apply, say, today, and be considered? Thanks!

@frazzledazzle All the website says is they may consider other applications on a space available basis. I don’t know if they will tell you anything more about chances if you call and ask.

@AroundHere Okay. Thank you!

Will there be rejection letters sent out? @jkevhall