Honors College Preview Day

<p>DD need a Bama fix, so we decided to attend the Honors College Preview Day on October 25th! We even got DH to agree to go and get his first view of Bama. Anyone else planning to attend this event? We are staying at the Microtel, but only the night of the 24th. I couldn’t stomach the $258/night they wanted for Friday night, especially since we don’t have game tickets!</p>

<p>We’ll be there for 25th as well, and are planning to go to the game somehow! My S is very excited to have “his turn” to be courted by UA and HC. Staying at my D apartment Friday night. I’ll sleep on the floor to avoid the steep hotel costs. Staying in BHam at the airport otherwise and flying home early Sunday morning. SO looking forward to it. Paid housing deposit at 12:03 today. :)</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Good to know dad! We have a flight out of Atlanta on Saturday at 6:30pm. If I knew the game was during the day I would spring for the room so we could be on campus in the morning, but we have to leave by noon so I don’t think we will get to campus anyway. Looking forward to seeing you all there! I think it was 12:07 when I completed the application! I had to dig for her student number! Lol!</p>

<p>Remind me as we get closer so us CCers can do a meet up at Starbucks in the Ferg while the kids are otherwise engaged. :-)</p>

<p>Will do dad! I bit the bullet last night and reserved a room for Friday night too. Crossing my fingers that the game is early in the day so we can experience some of the pre-game fun!</p>

<p>Anybody attending the November 4 Honors College Preview? It is the only date that worked with my son’s schedule, so we are hoping to go then!</p>