Honors college

<p>Hmm…I can’t seem to remember if I ever got an acceptance letter from the Honors College. Who should I contact to verify? I got the email and everything and I can no longer change the application.</p>

<p>PS it’s been a while since I’ve heard anything from UA. Is there anything I should know about?</p>

<p>Are you saying that you haven’t gotten any snail mail from Bama at all recently? That is very unusual. Are you sure that they have your correct home address? </p>

<p>As for Honors…send an email to <a href=“mailto:jami.n.gates@ua.edu”>jami.n.gates@ua.edu</a> Give your name, CWID # and stats. Mention that you haven’t rec’d your acceptance to honors yet. If you don’t hear back from Jami by - say Wednesday - let me know.</p>

<ol>
<li><p>well my parents pick up the mail…it’s clear that UA has sent a whole bunch of stuff, but nothing of any importance it seems…how do i check the contact info on file though?</p></li>
<li><p>ill send her an email</p></li>
</ol>

<p>thanks :)</p>

<p>You can check contact info on mybama…I think student’s tab…the left column</p>

<p>Contact Jami about honors and let us know what happens.</p>

<p>Siglio,
S received formal honors acceptance on 'bama email. Not sure if he received a hard copy.
Roll Tide</p>

<p>I never received the promised acceptance letter in the mail. Just to my email.</p>

<p>strange. maybe they dont actually get sent out, or they’re sent out all at once.</p>

<p>My son got the e-mail about 2 weeks ago, but no letter yet.</p>

<p>The snail mail acceptances get sent out in batches. If you don’t get one, let the honors college know.</p>

<p>My acceptance letter took much longer to arrive than they said. It was taking so long that I was contemplating sending an e-mail to them to see what was up, but sure enough, I got it. It took over three weeks, I think! So, I would just be patient if I were you; It will come. If the e-mail says that you were accepted, then the letter will come…eventually. lol.</p>