Honors College

<p>So are u automatically admitted to university honors college if you have above a 3.3 and a 28 ACT? How is the Honors College?</p>

<p>Each college has their own qualifications for Honors College…Missouri State Uni…top 10% or 3.9gp w/29 or above ACT.</p>

<p>Each have their own rules</p>

<p>since the question was posted in the Bama forum, I’m going to guess that the OP is asking about BAMA’s Honors College…and the answer is yes.</p>

<p>So, with those stats you would be accepted to UHP and/or IHP if you apply.</p>

<p>However, there are 2 other honors programs that have competitive admissions.</p>

<p>Yayyy! Is that gpa w or uw? Do u think applying let nov(~17-24) would be to late for scholarships?</p>

<p>No, not too late…but why not apply now? </p>

<p>weighted GPA</p>

<p>apply now. I applied like two days ago and got in yesterday :)</p>

<p>at M2CK, do you know if my ACT score would be considered for UFE if I haven’t sent it in by the time of applying?</p>

<p>jacob: Have you sent the score yet? The scholarship apps are due Dec. 1. Try to include the info by then.</p>

<p>What are the requirements for CBHP?</p>

<p>Do u hve to stay in honors dorms? Nd can u hve a roommate in honors dorms?</p>

<p>No, you don’t have to stay in honors dorms. They are better but also more expensive. And they’re suites, so you will not be sharing bedrooms but you will be sharing a suite with people.</p>

<p>@cuttlefish, I sent my SAT scores but not my ACT score and I did better on my ACT than my SAT.</p>

<p>*at M2CK, do you know if my ACT score would be considered for UFE if I haven’t sent it in by the time of applying? *</p>

<p>Send it in ASAP. It should get to Bama in time for them to consider it when they go thru the UFE apps. </p>

<p>Do you have the necessary SAT score to have access to the UFE app?</p>

<p>*Do u hve to stay in honors dorms? *</p>

<p>No, you don’t have to be in the honors dorms. </p>

<p>Nd can u hve a roommate in honors dorms?</p>

<p>???</p>

<p>Are you asking if you share a bedroom in the honors dorms? No, you’d have a private bedroom that is in a 4 bedroom suite. So, you’d have 3 suitemates who each have their own room. It’s like a 4 bedroom apartment.</p>

<p>I have the necesarry ACT but not the SAT…ah, I see your point now. Gracias :)</p>

<p>Question, does UFE = much harder classes than UHP?</p>

<p>UFE hardly has any classes… I think it may only have one or two.</p>

<p>What is the honors college deadline?</p>

<p>I think it the priority deadline for UHP and IHP is Feb 1st, but those who apply later are accepted if they have the stats.</p>

<p>HOWEVER…CBHP and UFE have deadlines within the next few weeks. Not sure what their dates are…often UFE’s deadline is very early Dec and CBH’s is usually early Jan…but that may not be true this year. </p>

<p>Hopefully someone will post the actual CBH and UFE deadlines.</p>

<p>The CBHP deadline is Jan. 5, 2012. UFE is Dec. 14, 2011.</p>

<p>Is there any chance of Honors admission with a 3.3 consisting of many honors and AP with a 31 composite ACT and a 1410 CR + M SAT?</p>

<p>^^^</p>

<p>Yes…with those stats, assured HC admission. :slight_smile: 3.3 GPA is the minimum GPA and your child’s test scores are above the minimum.</p>

<p>BTW…is the 3.3 your child’s weighted GPA that includes ALL classes including PE and electives? If your child’s complete weighted GPA is higher, then the student should get a scholarship.</p>

<p>Can you apply for the OOS scholarships even if you have below a 3.5 then send them a final transcript(for first semester) that has a 3.5 gpa and still recieve a scholarship?</p>