Honors Dorms

<p>I've heard that if accepted into the honors program, students are required to live in the honors dorms. Is this true? I've already applied for housing in the Commons dorms, but I think I'll be accepted into the honors program as I meet the criteria. Does anyone know when they will let people know if we're accepted and how the whole housing thing works? I'm really confused!</p>

<p>My daughter was notified by email on March 2 that she was accepted into the Honors program. Yes, they are required to live in the Honors dorms, which are modular style. you might want to call Honors and see if they processed your application. I believe that everyone who applied was sent an email whether or not they were accepted. Maybe it went to your spam folder?</p>

<p>Btw, I was not referring to Mays Business Honors. Not sure how that program works. Hopefully you can get more input here.</p>

<p>They sent out all of the acceptances and rejections on March 1st & 2nd by email. Check the spam folder</p>

<p>Did you complete the essays? If you didn’t they couldn’t consider you.</p>

<p>Mays Business Honors does NOT require you to live in the honors dorms.</p>

<p>^Yes. As I understand it, individual colleges have their own honors programs. Like Mays’ and Dwight School of Engineering’s etc. But the rule about living in honors dorms as an honors student only applies to those who are accepted into the University’s honors program. That program is different from all the other ‘college’ programs.</p>