Honors Housing Deposit

Please pardon my ignorance! Had son sign into his MyBama account as we learned he needs to put down a housing deposit before 1 Feb to get priority housing, correct? He hasn’t committed to UA yet but was told he still needs to do this or all bets are off should he choose UA before the deadline. He clicked the housing link which sends you to another website but it mentions something about picking room mates and that kind of thing. Is this where we do that or elsewhere? He was told it is a $300 deposit of which $275 refundable if you choose not to attend. Not sure…

He needs to pay his deposits. It is not time for frosh to choose housing/roomies yet…that link may be the roommate matching thing?

There are two deposits that need to be paid. First the non-refundable enrollment deposit needs to be made before the housing deposit can be made. Then the housing deposit is refundable except for $25 fee.

Yep after I asked here someone from the school told me the same. Non refundable enrollment deposit and partially refundable housing deposit. Thank you!