Honors Housing

<p>Hey everyone,</p>

<p>I’m having trouble deciding which Honors dorm I should choose. Which would you choose/ which have you chosen and why?</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>What is your intended major? Keep in mind that certain honors dorms, notably Ridgecrest South, fill up quickly.</p>

<p>I prefer Ridgecrest West as it’s close to my business classes and the strip, but is smaller and less busy than Ridgecrest South-North Tower. The building also has partial lake and river views, a sand volleyball court, and ducks outside the side entrance. :)</p>

<p>There are children of CC posters and some student CC posters living in each honors dorm and all seem to be happy with their choice of honors dorm.</p>

<p>which dorms are closer/ better for a CS/Math double major in the honor college? Thanks</p>

<p>My major is special education, but I’m not sure which building has spec ed.</p>

<p>You can always go into mybama and go to the Look up Classes link and see which bldgs are assigned to various classes. </p>

<p>That said, I’m betting that the special ed classes are located in the southwest part of campus…probably Bibb Graves Hall. That building is on the corner by the SW area of the Quad.</p>

<p>any of the Ridgecrest halls would work…Ridgecrest South would be the closest.</p>

<p>My d is in Riverside south and it is very near to the quad and specifically Ferguson center. She likes it.</p>