Honors Notification

<p>Has any one received notification yet?</p>

<p>I haven’t…</p>

<p>I haven’t either</p>

<p>S got his notification in the mail today 2/8 - OOS so it probably took a couple days</p>

<p>I just got mine today.</p>

<p>Congrats to Pitt13 and your son, ID! Hopefully I will find out soon</p>

<p>I got mine yesterday!</p>

<p>Son’s Honors College invite arrived today
We are instate</p>

<p>Yeah, got it in the mail today.
To bad I already booked our flights to come out on Sat (vs. Thurs) to attend Purdue fo rme. Guess we can’t attend the honors thing unless we pay 150 more per ticket.</p>

<p>Hey Palves, congrats man! And honestly, I’m not hitting up the honors day. I don’t see a huge point to it if you’re coming from far away. You can get more acquainted with it during college.</p>

<p>I still haven’t received any notifcation, however, I just got a Presidential scholarship… does that mean I might be in Honors?</p>

<p>I am in the same boat as you, brinazarski! I have no idea and am curious</p>

<p>Getting a scholarship and getting into the honors college are not the same thing, unfortunately. It COULD be an indication that you will be receiving some sort of invitation though, but it’s not guaranteed.</p>

<p>My son was accepted to the Honors College but did not receive any scholarship money. I called the FA office, since this did not seem consistent and they explained that the merit scholarship selection process is entirely separate from the Honors College selection. In fact, the first person I spoke with at FA did not even know what the Honors College was.</p>

<p>Congratulations on your Presidential scholarship!</p>

<p>Thanks for that info, Pitt13! And thanks rmldad!</p>