Honors Pre-calc help

Hi,

I FAILED my first precalc quiz for this marking period and I am so worried. I was maintaining a C average until now and I REALLY NEED to PASS this course. This is not the first time I’m in an honors math course but this school year has been really tough for me with math and I really need help. My teacher is also not supportive and does not seem to want to help me. I cannot afford to give up as I would like to take Honors Calculus and AP Stats next year.

Please suggest a video series other than Professor Leonard, Khan Academy, Organic Chemistry Tutor. I’ve tried them but I would like other resources. If you offer free tutoring, I’m willing to get tutored through schoolhouse.world. I really want to fight this and come out strong.

I would like teachers and people who have taken Honors Precalc or are currently taking it to offer suggestions as these are the people who I feel will be able to offer me more guidance. Please answer constructively as I am REALLY struggling and I WANT to keep working hard and PASS this subject.

TLDR-- Honors Math has never been this hard for me until I started learning Honors Precalc. I just received a FAILING grade on the first test for this marking period and I would like help to raise it to a C by the end of the year. Thank You!