Honors Program for Medicine Troubles.

<p>Hi, so I'm a senior that wishes to apply to UMiami's honors medical program, but I have some issues. I gave my SAT in June and didn't do that good (710 math, 660 cr, 660 writing) so I'm about 30 short from the requirement.</p>

<p>I actually just moved to Florida again, I was in India for 11th grade. Due to my uncertainty of where I would remain for my senior year, I couldn't register for my SAT subject tests.</p>

<p>I registered for ACT on October 26, and the SAT subject tests on November 2nd. The application says take all your tests by November, but my guidance counselor says it's okay to send the scores afterwards.</p>

<p>I don't know if he's right. I really want to get into this program. I'm already a Florida Resident (my parents were living here while I was in India)</p>

<p>I'm in IB, and have been for my entire high school. I have a lot of community service hours racked up.</p>

<p>Am I okay? Is it acceptable to send my scored a little late, assuming they (hopefully) meet the requirements?</p>