Honors Program Notification

<p>omg…that wasn’t funny! Aghhh This IS ridiculous…I’m starting to lose hope that it will be here before midnight…</p>

<p>agggh! i was like…YES! FINALLY! and then i cried when I read jk :((</p>

<p>I give up! Hopefully there will be an email for DD when we wake up!</p>

<p>Good morning,TAMU! Where is that email???</p>

<p>I just called and there is a recording that “we are receiving a high volume of calls”. If anyone hears back, please post.</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>I woke up this morning and checked, no email, then I thought of something witty/humorous to post. Fast forward to now and I’ve forgotten my witty/humorous comment :/</p>

<p>anyone get through to talk to them?</p>

<p>Does anyone know if the upperclassmen were supposed to find out yesterday also? They had to apply even if they were already in Honors. (Personally, I think they should have been “grandfathered” in.)</p>

<p>I just called and they are experiencing “a high volume of calls”…lol I bet they regret not sending that email yesterday</p>

<p>Does anyone know where the email will come? Is there a Tamu email? Student email son provided on application?</p>

<p>I tried emailing and received this auto-response, “Due to the high volume of e-mails, please allow several business days for a response. We apologize for any inconvenience.”</p>

<p>Post #44 and earlier discuss which email A&M will use. I am just checking both home and TAMU emails. Nothing yet…</p>

<p>Son just got it! Accepted! Sent to personal email. Said 400 accepted out of over 1850 applicants.</p>

<p>Oh, wow! Congrats! I am checking my e-mail but I don’t have anything yet!</p>

<p>That is great Barfly! We have no news, so I’m thinking mine probably did not get in. Pretty steep odds, so congrats again.</p>

<p>My older Aggie was in the McFadden honor dorm last year. Great situation - enjoy!</p>

<p>Ksog,</p>

<p>I’m thinking that we will get a notification whether we got in or not.</p>

<p>I’m just trying to be mentally prepared if my son doesn’t get in. :wink: You are right - I am sure we will all be notified either way.</p>

<p>They may be going out in waves. We are beginning of alphabet. Also, he’s a NMF, and I think that NMFs may all get in to Honors, so maybe those went out first?</p>

<p>We shall see! Now to repeat yesterday all over again…agh… I just want to get it over with lol</p>

<p>Ksog, mine was in McFadden last year as well. They probably know each other! LOL!</p>