Honors Program

<p>Is there a separate application form for Honors program? I was accepted to UW while ago but don't know about Honors program. If there is a separate form, I didn't apply for it and I guess that's why. But where did you all hear about the program? Is it too late to try to be in the program?</p>

<p>they send you the appliaction, i think you can request one though</p>

<p>It's never too late; you can apply during any semester (though it's more difficult to complete all the requirements if you start in your third year, etc.)</p>

<p>I was sent an application in January....its due on Friday. I'm sending mine in tomorrow lol....oops</p>

<p>Is it available to internationals?</p>

<p>I got into the Honors program and I'm definitely gonna be in it next year at UW.</p>

<p>Wisconsin has probably one the most caring, helpful admissions staffs I've ever encountered throughout the college process. Numerous students have called me, asking if I've had any questions about the school. Also, they constantly send me letters, encouraging me to goto UW. All of these are reasons why I will be attending Madison next year.</p>

<p>Welcome. It is a big school with many rules and regs but most of the people behind them are nice and caring. Just give them a nice attitude and they will go out of their way to help.</p>

<p>What is your major going to be?</p>

<p>I'm pretty much undecided. I think I'm gonna do something health-related, but I'm not sure yet.</p>

<p>I'd like to live in a dorm with all honors students, but it seems that UW doesn't have an honors dorm. Or is there a dorm in which most honors students live in?</p>

<p>Also, are the running trails you told me about on campus or off? How far are they away?</p>

<p>Thanks for all the great info, barrons. Honestly, your information has greatly influenced my decision to attend UW.</p>

<p>CCRunner, I think most honors students live in Chadbourne.</p>

<p>I think the running trails means the pavement that students I see run on. During my visit in April, I did see a lot of them running on campus and along the lake.</p>

<p>The trail along the lake is unpaved or was last time I saw it.</p>