Honors Program

I recently got accepted into Geneseo and am interested in their honors program. My stats did not meet the requirements to receive an invitation. I know that Geneseo accepts some freshmen into the honors program but what would I need to do in order to apply as a freshman? and what are the chances of me getting accepted?

http://www.geneseo.edu/edgarfellows/selection

I’m no expert – I got invited to apply to the program and haven’t heard back yet – but it says there that current Geneseo students need a 3.6 and a minimum of 24 credits. It also says about 10 current students are admitted to the program. Good luck!

Thank you for responding I really appreciate it. One of my concerns about the program is that you much be invited to apply… Did you get invited to apply after you enrolled in Geneseo?

I got invited to apply after I was accepted (as an incoming freshman) and I haven’t yet put down my deposit.

Is there anyone who was invited to apply to the program after they put down a deposit? I’m sorry I’m just really curious to know if I even have a chance of getting an invitation to apply