Honors Program?

<p>When would we find out about being invited to the Honors Program? It's a bit of a deciding factor for me...</p>

<p>I would call admissions if I were you. Didn't you recieve the University Scholarship? Chances are good that honors is part of that deal.</p>

<p>I'd also like to know about the honors program. My son was accepted. University Scholarship. Do they offer over night stays?</p>

<p>I spoke with my regional admissions counselor. She said that they cannot make final decisions about the honors program until all applications have been reviewed. However, she told me that I am "being considered," which essentially means that I, as a University Scholarship recipient, have a very good chance. No one will receive official notification about Honors Acceptance until end of March/early April.</p>

<p>I thought that might be the case, Congratulations!</p>

<p>My son got a phone call last night from UM Honors program. They were congratulating him on his acceptance into the general honors program.They said he'll receive his official letter by the end of the month.</p>

<p>srinaldi, did your son apply ED or RD?</p>

<p>Can you still be eligible to be in the honors program if, for instance, you are in Frost? Or...does it not matter what major you are?</p>

<p>Son was EA.</p>