Honors Questions

<p>Two questions, first of all, what are the average stats to get into the Honors program? And second of all, what majors are available there? I want to be a sports management major, is it available in honors?</p>

<p>You can major in anything with general honors. I don’t know about the average stats, but according to the website,</p>

<p>“*The University of Miami Honors Program takes the initiative to invite the top 10% of the entering freshman class to join the General Honors Program. A minimum SAT of 1360 or ACT of 31 or better and ranked in the top 5% of your high school graduating class is required. On receipt of an invitation, there is no further action required on the part of the student. General Honors students must earn a grade of ‘B’ or better in any University of Miami course taken for Honors credit in order to satisfy the 24 Honors credits required for graduation with General Honors.”</p>

<p>I believe the sports administration major is in the school of engineering. I couldn’t find any information on a departmental honors program, so you could contact them directly about that. But you can, for sure, graduate with general honors and/or graduation honors.</p>

<p>Sports Admin is in the school of Education.</p>

<p>Whoops! I have no idea why I said school of engineering, rofl. I’ll go hide in a corner now.</p>

<p>No need to hide! You offer such valuable info, a slip-up every now and then is inevitable!</p>

<p>I don’t know that there are many Honors offerings in Sports Admin…</p>