Honors/Scholarships

<p>Anyone hear back? I applied for Engineering Honors in Liberal Arts a while ago and have heard nothing of my decision/money.</p>

<p>I know the Honors Applications for L&S are not even due until this Friday March 30th. I'm not sure if Engineering is different, but I have not heard back about either honors of finaid</p>

<p>Last year the L&S Honors Program received perhaps the majority of its applications the week or so of the deadline- guess my son is not the only procrastinator... They had one person reading them, helpful for consistency in the decision making so it may take a while.</p>

<p>Notsomuch, when did you apply? My son had his application in by the beginning of March and heard back two weeks later.</p>

<p>Late February... deadline was march 1st for EHLA as I remember.. I had to overnight it on the 28th of February I think.</p>

<p>That must be different because the L & S honors program my son applied for had a deadline of 3/31, I think. Does EHLA have a scholarship associated with it?</p>