honors?

<p>i just got a letter the other day asking me to apply to the honors program at va tech.. does this mean im in? and also, how is the honors program.. anything worth considering for a polysci major? thanks for your help..</p>

<p>you should apply,....doesnt gaurantee entry but worth trying for honors college....at school size of VT..the benefoits of things like early registration is huge</p>

<p>my son got his letter over the weekend...will be applying</p>

<p>Im gonna apply for this also, I wonder if they really want you to use extended metaphors and such in the personal statement. I dont really want to...</p>

<p>When is this due... does anyone know? My sheet didnt say anything bout this, but it says online that it should.</p>

<p>My Son's is due MArch 10th.</p>

<p>how do you apply for honors?</p>

<p>If you are accepted to Virginia Tech and meet the minimum requirements for the Honors College, VT will send you an Honors College Application with your acceptance letter.</p>

<p>Actually......you will be asked to join the Honors College BEFORE you even are accepted at VT. If you think you qualify, call the Honors college for more INFO</p>

<p>Im sorry about the misconception. Im going to be a junior next year...It seems as though the Honors College changed its way of doing things within the past 2 years. Good Luck and Choose VT!!</p>