Hooray, Freshman year is over!

<p>Now I can take a breath, and hold it until grades are posted next week. I think S had one of the last exams today.</p>

<p>Thanks for all the invaluable information and support this year. </p>

<p>May the 4th be with you!</p>

<p>Sooooooooooooo funny ldinct. I could have said that all day long. Oh well, I will try to remember for next year.</p>

<p>Yay! My D is still programming. So she isn’t quite done. I am so proud of her and all she has accomplished this year. </p>

<p>Wishing you and everyone on the board a wonderful summer. See you at move in!!</p>

<p>Congrats. Son is still debugging code for his CBH project. He’s not happy…</p>

<p>I am a little concerned how they will fit everything in the little car but H is an Eagle Scout and no one can pack better than him.</p>

<p>They are headed to a mini family reunion to watch a sport that is not football.</p>

<p>Soni is also finishing CBH programing. I’m standing outside Nick’s Fillet house waiting for a seat. Move son out early tomorrow.</p>

<p>Deadline was midnight last night. They’re probably exhausted from finishing and then packing. Be safe heading home everyone!</p>

<p>After CBHP debugging code ended at midnight the group packed and tried to put their belongings in storage- uh oh storage is closed!
Storage opened at 8 am giving my son JUST enough time to make it to the airport and make his flight. Alls well that ends well right???</p>

<p>Wow…that’s cutting things close. While I know that sometimes B’ham airport requires a good amount of lead time, (thankfully) often it doesn’t.</p>