Hotel for LSU game?

<p>I know this is an absolute long-shot, does anyone have a hotel reservation in Tuscaloosa for the game that they don’t need? Would so love to make this game, we would be coming from Chicago. Thank you and Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Do you have game tix? If not, check out the prices…last night I could have bought 2 tix for $650, but that’s too much for me.</p>

<p>I do not have tickets yet and I know it would be a very expensive weekend, but I think it would be really cool to be able to go if at all possible. It would be an early 50th birthday present to myself/ late 18th birthday present for my daughter :)…but I do know it’s unlikely to happen</p>

<p>If you’re coming thru Birmingham, then get a hotel there. Then drive in early in the day (early morn) and try to get tix from people selling them on The Quad…by Denny Chimes or on the corners.</p>

<p>If you don’t snag tix, then you can still hang out on the Quad and probably can watch the game on TV at various places…maybe even in The Ferg.</p>

<p>Don’t know if they’re sold out yet, but the Residence Inn Hoover was a nice hotel, not too far, and will be our go to place from now on for Parents Weekend. It’s closer to Tuscaloosa than Birmingham. Bessemer is probably sold out by now, but that’s even closer.</p>

<p>We’ve stayed at the Hyatt Place in Hoover for the last two Parents Weekends & it was quite nice. About a 40 minute drive without traffic.</p>

<p>Even the B’ham hotels jack up their prices for Alabama games. Meridian MS is about an hour and 15 minutes from Tuscaloosa, on your way back west. Might be a possibility. Or possibly north of B’ham, or east toward Talladega. That 7 p.m. kickoff time means a WAY late time getting home.</p>

<p>And reserve NOW! Don’t wait!</p>