Hotel for Nov 18 weekend?

<p>We are trying to schedule a campus visit for Nov. 19, 20. It is the only weekend we can make it this fall and it happens to be a game weekend (cha ching)!</p>

<p>If anyone has a reservation for that weekend that they are not going to use, we would be beyond thrilled!!</p>

<p>Thanks so much!!</p>

<p>Where are you coming in from? You may have to stay in B’ham or elsewhere and drive in for the day.</p>

<p>Residence Inn in Hoover was not too far and a very nice hotel. We used it this year for Parents Weekend and will probably return there again next year.</p>

<p>We are driving from Dallas. We will book in Birmingham as a back up but it would be so much fun to stay in T-town!</p>

<p>If you’re driving from Dallas, then don’t book in B’ham unless you absolutely have to, you’d be going too far out of your way. If you’ll be coming in thru I20, look for something WEST of Tuscaloosa.</p>

<p>There’s a Hilton Garden Inn in Meridian that friends have stayed at to break up their drive, though it is a lot further from Tuscaloosa than Hoover. But mom’s right, you don’t want to lengthen your drive, so it’s better to find someplace to stay along the way.</p>

<p>You’re in luck. I have a room at the Fairfield Inn that I won’t be using for that weekend. Send me a PM.</p>

<p>You’re the best NJBama…sold!!!</p>

<p>So a Bama parent from New Jersey is helping out a Bama parent from Texas. Both are total strangers with only connection being their total-stranger kids go to the same college. I heard Bama was friendly, but I guess this is proof.</p>