Hotel rooms for Football weekends

<p>I have a few room reservations that I won’t be using for the first game of the season (Kent St) and for Homecoming Weekend against Vandy. I also have one room for Arkansas game weekend.</p>

<p>I booked these before they raised the rates for football weekends, so the rates are GREAT.</p>

<p>I have rooms for the first game at the Fairfield Inn (a Marriott property) and I have a couple at the Courtyard by Marriott right next door.</p>

<p>The Homecoming rooms (Vandy) are at the Fairfield Inn.</p>

<p>The room for the Arkansas game is at the Ambassador Inn. </p>

<p>All reservations are for Fri & Sat night and the rooms have (2) double beds.</p>

<p>If you’re planning to go to one of these games and need a hotel room then send me a PM. I can easily save you $300+</p>

<p>NJBama- when do you usually book your rooms? This is our first year and I am paying a fortune for hotels. I usually use Marriott points but was unable to do so on game weekends.</p>

<p>365 days in advance or as soon as they allow reservations for the following year. I just book rooms for every weekend throughout the fall and then cancel the weekends we don’t have a home game. </p>

<p>It’s hard to get the good hotels (Marriott properties etc etc) for the games later in the year as they block them off. But usually you can get something somewhere at a regular rate.</p>

<p>The hotel rooms that I have for Homecoming weekend were made using Marriott points. The other ones were just made as cash reservations as their rate was so low it was actually better paying in cash than using points.</p>

<p>I am very interested in the Homcoming weekend room. How does it work to transfer to a different name?</p>

<p>It’s very easy malomom. I’ll send you a pm with my email address.</p>

<p>Have any of you had success getting a great deal through airbnb.com? I found a pretty good deal for a furnished condo near campus, till I found someone willing to let me crash at their place for the night of the UT Game. Yall should check it out.</p>

<p>Since I’ll be crashing at my lil bro’s apartment, I also have a room at the Courtyard Marriott for the Tennessee and LSU game weekends.</p>

<p>The Courtyard requires 10K more points than the Fairfield Inn so the price will be a little higher. But it would still save you a couple hundred off the current cash rates.</p>

<p>The room for the UT game has (2) dbl beds whereas the LSU room is a King bed with an additional rollaway bed requested.</p>

<p>Send me a PM if you’re interested.</p>