Housing application

Is anyone having issues? I filled out everything and then when I get to the signature page and click create document I get an error message and can’t move on to the payment page.

Same here, repeatedly.

Yes, we are stuck right there, too – contract signed and done, but can’t move through to payment – bummer!

Stuck as well :frowning:

Please update if you get through

Sign out and sign back in! :slight_smile:

@m0mm2_3grls, already tried that (multiple times), still doesn’t work. Also tried disabling adblockers, using different browsers, and so on.

Still not working

Oh man! Worked for me. So sorry. It is probably overloaded I would guess!

Tried to sign in and out, too – no help – still stuck at Step 7 – empty button at Awaiting Signature, but contract all signed – UGH

still stuck here too…called both phone numbers and no answer…very annoying!

I know, right? I want to pay! Have left messages at both numbers. UGH!
@Tschoonover44 Is your #7 empty, too?

Worked for me. Hope they fix the issue quickly.

Creating the document as I type—fingers crossed!

Well, that was more stressful than it should have been.

One final glitch was that after paying the deposit it said I had to click “save & continue” to proceed—but there was no “save & continue” button. Instead, I had to click on the next step in the timeline and finalize the application there.

And now I’m off to post basically this in the related thread where somebody from UA Housing posted earlier, in the hope they see it and fix the glitches.

Done! had to keep refreshing the signature page until it finally let me in. Then had the same problem after paying deposit as @dfbdfb. Took an hour and 15 minutes to complete. very stressful because at first I thought I was having Browser issues. Thanks to CC I realized the system was overloaded and kept at it.

@dfbdfb – PLEASE share how you got it to work? Totally stressing out here…

Had to keep refreshing. If you are stuck at the awaiting signature and you already got the email and signed everything try clicking the deposit button to see if it moves you forward

done too!

Anyone still stuck or are we the only ones? How did you get it to work??