Housing Assignments are out!

<p>Son got his first choice- Witte.</p>

<p>How did you find out?</p>

<p>Second the how’d you find out question.</p>

<p>Sister got her letter in the mail today… time to go stalk the mail box : )</p>

<p>Letter came in the mail.</p>

<p>It didn’t come out for me today =( </p>

<p>OOS gets the shaft again </p>

<p>(Sarcasm)</p>

<p>Distance, you know- it only takes a day for mail to get anywhere in this state (although our experience is that it takes a lot longer when the student is expected to mail something than the parents…). It’s a looong way to California…</p>

<p>Everybody- write down/remember your dorm room assignment and bring it to SOAR. When they send you off to see your dorm you will know which one (some actually didn’t know theirs in mid July). Even when you see the model room you can figure out by room number which window, location you got. Your # will generally tell you which floor (Liz is strange because of being built into the hill, but they use it for SOAR so you can explore to figure things out).</p>

<p>are the assignments released online? heh i hear OOSers complaining, i’m halfway around the world :P</p>

<p>I live in San Antonio, Texas. Got my letter today. Chadbourne baby, location is everything is such a cold environment!</p>

<p>Good to see an OOS student get a good choice. Congrats.</p>

<p>Yay!!! Got first choice Sellery with roomate I chose :)</p>

<p>Sellery- A Hazeltine</p>

<p>Hopefully it’s a fun floor and a terrific year!</p>

<p>Son got his first choice! Sellery! He is happy and can’t wait for SOAR in 2 weeks.</p>

<p>What floor travelfun?</p>

<p>They don’t let you tour the dorms at SOAR anymore, do they? I heard they only had one model TOTAL, not one model per dorm. </p>

<p>“Everybody- write down/remember your dorm room assignment and bring it to SOAR. When they send you off to see your dorm you will know which one (some actually didn’t know theirs in mid July). Even when you see the model room you can figure out by room number which window, location you got. Your # will generally tell you which floor (Liz is strange because of being built into the hill, but they use it for SOAR so you can explore to figure things out).”</p>

<p>Cryto, Sellery A 5th floor. What about you?</p>

<p>Oh Sellery 6th floor here. Right under me :)</p>

<p>It would be impossible for any one model room to represent all of the different floor plans, it is a shame if they dropped that. Look at the online dorm specif info and ask questions about the details. You can be creative and use your time to find out where your room is from asking people and looking from the outside. You can also get a perspective of where things are relative to each other by walking around on your own- use your time on campus to explore.</p>

<p>too bad i got my housing approval message the day after i went to SOAR! bad luck! </p>

<p>Im in Slichter btw</p>