Housing at TAMU

<p>Is there a way you can access a kitchen if you live in a modular dorm?</p>

<p>Yes, my youngest daughter lives in Hullaballoo and there is a kitchen on every floor. When my oldest lived in the honors dorm, I believe there was a kitchen on the bottom floor. </p>

<p>Oh okay, what if you don’t live in an honors or Hullaballoo, can you use their kitchen?</p>

<p>The non-honors modulars did not have kitchens. Mine just used a microwave & refrigerator in her room and used a friend’s kitchen for an oven on rare occasions (like baking cupcakes). There are also some outdoor bbq grills on campus. You are required to buy a meal plan for the dorms, so it isn’t a big issue.</p>

<p>You will need someone to let you into other dorms - your ID card only is coded for entry into your dorm. I haven’t been into Hulabaloo rooms, so I’m guessing they also have a system in place like the Commons (which you can enter to the main areas without an ID -like the food court, mailboxes, recreation area,etc. - but they have 24 hour locked swipe entry doors into the hallways that have the dorm rooms. </p>

<p>Okay gotcha! Thank yall so much!</p>