Housing at Texas A&M and UT?

I’m currently a senior and applying for housing at both of these schools. I want to join a sorority and would like to be around other girls that also wish to do so, so I am trying to figure out where to live? I understand at UT most of the girls choose to live at either Hardin or SRD, and at A&M mostly Callaway. Are there any on campus dorms that have a lot of Greek life at these schools? thanks!

I don’t think you can find Greek life on-campus housing at A&M. Most housings here are academic interest based (Honors, Engineering LC, LLC, etc…).

The Greeks tend to be in modulars, the Commons & Hullabaloo on campus (in no particular order). The girls will usually carpool to meetings which are off campus at the sorority houses. It wasn’t a big deal as to which dorm you were in, but many picked those three types of room layouts. Modulars are popular due to the 4 closets for 2 girls. Hullabaloo is far more modernized with coffee shop in the building & different room set ups. The Commons has an eating area at the base of the building, so you don’t have to go outside to get your breakfast. Any dorm will be fine & your house will make sure that you are connected with other pledges for carpooling. Best of luck in recruitment!

If you want to be in a sorority live in Callaway, Hullabaloo, or White Creek