Housing at Texas A&M

Can someone please tell me which Texas A&M housing option I can choose because there are too many.
I am looking for an apartment for an engineering student, Double bedroom and suite style bathroom are preferred and as for gender anything is fine. Please guide me through good options

If you have been accepted to Texas A&M, you have 30 days to apply for housing to have priority on campus housing.

If you apply for housing and accept your admissions offer as well, and later change your mind about living in a dorm, you must cancel the housing contract by May 1 or you will be charged for the year cost for that dorm.

A&M offers a LLC (Living, Learning Community) for Engineers. 3 of the 4 dorms known as The Commons make up this LLC; Mosher, Aston and Kruger. To be part of the Engineering LLC, you have to live in one of these dorms and the room will be assigned in late spring. You must select it on your housing application. Confirmed LLP housing comes out Mid-to-Late April.https://reslife.tamu.edu/living/llps/available/engineeringvillage/

You don’t have to live in the Engineering LLC. It is not required. There are only 5 styles of dorms at A&M and then several building within those styles. The buildings within each style are basically identical. You need to determine your budget for a dorm style, as they vary. Some are as low as $1885 per semester all the way to $5041 for a 2 person suite per semester.

This link breaks down each style and each building. as well as rates per semester. At the top of the page, the links provide a lot of information. It is too much to include on a forum and more work for someone besides you to do. https://reslife.tamu.edu/apply/rates/

The above link also takes you to the 2 apartment complexes that are part of A&M housing: White Creek and The Gardens.

If you decide not to live in an LLC and wish to live in one of the other dorms or the University apartments, you will fill put and submit the housing contract. On the application, you will select three dorms of preference. This selection is not where you will be housed. These three choices are ONLY for A&M use to assign you a room, should you neglect to choose your housing during your assigned window of time for dorm room selection. If you go this route, you need to familiarize yourself with all of the dorms. All of them have floorplans you can access from the link I sent. Then make a list in order of preference, using all of the dorms. When your assigned window opens to choose housing, your top few choices could be full. Since you will have a list of your preferences, you can go down the list until you find an dorm with open rooms. Hullabaloo, The Modulars and The Commons fill up the fastest. While the Engineering LLC is in The Commons, not everyone in The Commons is in the Engineering LLC or in Engineering.

I am moving this to the Texas A&M forum.

Thanks for that. This was a rookie mistake

Thanks a bunch @Thelma2