Housing Contract

<p>I just got my housing information in the mail. Can I send in my preferences even though I haven't decided to go to WM get? Do I have to sign their Contract Acceptance form to send in my preferences sheet?</p>

<p>no you can fill out the housing stuff and send it in even tho youre not sure if you wanna go to UW. you dont have to confirm your enrollment. just fill out the preferences and send in the fifty bucks and if you end up not going, theyll send it back.</p>

<p>But if you're not going, I'm pretty sure you need to write them to cancel your contract and only then they'll send it back. You have to notify them by May 1 to get the whole $50 back. Housing is seperate from admissions, so you need to notify them seperately.</p>

<p>cancel by email or 'write them' literally?</p>

<p>Did you read the housing letter they sent? they said "Your $50 housing deposit is entirely refundable if you notify us in writing that you will not be attending the University of Wisconsin- Madison by no later than May 1, 2006." So write them.</p>

<p>so i have to sign the contract and send it in, but if i decide not to go, i can cancel it?</p>