-suite
-traditional</p>

<p>and good and bad things about
- males only
- co-ed</p>

<p>and how come there aren't any air conditioners!</p>

<p>when do we have to turn all of this stuff in by?</p>

<p>don't know,, but ill do it as soon as possible..</p>

<p>I think it's first come first served, unless you're applying for theme housing.</p>

<p>Do I really need to go to the orientation?? it's in mid or late july,, but i wana stay in my place (Asia) as long as possible..is it really important?</p>

<p>I would call the school & ask because I think you do class registration at orientation. Maybe they have arrangements for international students.</p>

<p>anyone have any suggestions on what to go for? like which dorms</p>

<p>i applied for a theme housing,, but I have to submit two essays,, sucks >.<</p>

<p>do we have to pay extra for suites?</p>

<p>Maybe.... arrrrghh i hope i can get into theme house.</p>

<p>yea i sent my essays for theme yesterday... the second one (engineering) wasn't hard for me. i reused it from another school. i spent about 10 mins on that first essay.. is it hard to get in?</p>

<p>hey crichessill,,, did u get any other package after they got ur deposit??
So when do we have to finish fill in all the forms and craps by? mmm confusing.</p>

<p>yea i am confused also.... too many stuff in hokiespa</p>

<p>all i got from them was an email confirming that they recieved my deposit.
i sent them my housing contract and my theme housing application.. thats all i have done so far...</p>

<p>btw, are we supposed to have done something with the financial package info?? i got it a long time ago, and havent done anything with it</p>

<p>hey,
iv heard good and bad things about both the coed and the all male, more good about the male. its just whatever you want i guess. i was going to do the WING theme housing, but i decided not to because i dont want to take that extra class on top of the rigorous engineering curriculum. i didnt want to take the engineering theme because living on the 6th and 7th floor is not quite my bag. and if ur a freshman and looking at suites-->i'v heard its close to impossible for a freshman to get suites-- soo good luck with that one, upperclassmen get preference.</p>

<p>just wanted to give my 2 cents.</p>

<p>damn i already applied for theme housing... wait we have to take extra courses if we get in theme housing??</p>

<p>read up on it on the vt website. ur theme may or may not i dont know.</p>

<p>is anyone applying to the disability housing (like if you have asthma/allergies)? b/c i have both, and i could get a dorm with air conditioning but, I don't want to be stuck with a roommate who is really sick because I have both allergies and asthma but I'm not like... dying. haha. I was just wondering if anyone did that as a freshman and whether they would recommend applying for it and how it changed their experience (ie. most of the people in the dorm were sick, and there were less freshman, ect).</p>

<p>when do we get our housing info and when can i create a hokiespa acc. after sending in my deposit (deposit sent on 4/28)</p>

<p>I got a confirmation of sending deposit by email, like after 3~4 days..and was theme housing essay due on May 1st?!?</p>