Housing Contracts Due Feb1, still clueless

<p>Hey guys,</p>

<p>The housing form requires me to fill all 17 housing choices but I only heard a few disucssed on this board. I know Adams and Smith are preffered by most people but I don't know anything about the other ones. If current students or people who are familiar with this subject can assist me, your help would be much appreciated.
I am from NY, but not a "coastie", I don't want to be in a completely dead dorm, but I like quite and don't want a 24/7 party dorm. Can someone please take the time to discuss anything they know about the choices.</p>

<p>Adams Hall, International Learning Community- Adams, Barnard Hall, Bardley Learning, Chadbourne, Elizabeth Waters, Kronshage, Merit, Ogg, Sellery, Slichter, Smith, Sullivan, Tripp, Witte, Multiculture-Witte, Substance Free-Witte.</p>

<p>Thanks Alot</p>

<p>Ogg Sellery Witte are the wilder party dorms, so you want to avoid those. Smith is the new dorm being built and looks real nice, will probably be a good mix of party/studying. Chad and Barnard are nice, seem to be a little cultish, but have a cool vibe and mix of the studying and partying. Elizabeth Waters used to be all female, now coed. Its a nice looking dorm in a perfect location. It may take on a new feel this year, with men, and might be a nice option. I'm probably missing one or two, but the balance seem to be concentrated up along the lakeshore. These are widely considered to be nicer dorms, a bit quieter. Also farther from some classes. Its not like these dorms are dead and you won't find a party.</p>

<p>Go to liz waters! Or Smith or Adams, those were my top choices, and I was looking for an environment like yourself.</p>