Housing Deadline for Priority Admits

<p>Hey guys. I was admitted priority at Madison and just got my housing information in the mail today. It says that the contract must be signed and mailed by sometime in February, however, are we really supposed to know if we want to go to Madison by that time? A lot of my schools have April 1 decision deadlines, so I will not have decided my February.....does someone know what the deal with this is?</p>

<p>Just send it in and read the frikking thing. If you don't go you get a full refund. Can't people read documents anymore?</p>

<p>Do your homework- read the document. Request a refund in writing from Res Halls separately from UW if you want your deposit back if you don't attend, deadlines and other criteria are clear. All of this is easily accessible online- that's our source of info.</p>

<p>SOP for housing. Submit app right away. Request refund if decide not to attend.</p>

<p>However, if you do attend, it does commit you to being in the dorms. If you later decide to go private housing, you are SOL. So, do your research before you commit.</p>

<p>For my Son, we wanted him in the school's dorms for the first year. One less thing for him to deal with.</p>