Housing decision

Does anyone know when they will release housing assignments? I am in the first wave of notifacation, as they told me.

@zwardeh – how did they tell you that you are in the first wave of notification? Thanks!

According to Residence Life last Monday, they will start rolling out assignments this Tuesday. They will start with those who paid their housing deposit on September 19 and go forward. They said everyone should have a housing assignment by the end of the first week of June.

Sounds like my S finds out on Tuesday then. :slight_smile:

@Loganator i got an email. It just stated that I will be one of the first since i applied within a month of acceptance.

Any e-mail yet, @zwardeh ? My S checked earlier and there was nothing yet (except a steady stream of off-campus housing offers…). He did receive the first wave e-mail you mentioned.

I talked with the Residence Life office. They are having some IT issues. Said housing assignments will likely not start going out until Wednesday or Thursday.

@Loganator I checked and i havent found anything. I applied within the 30 days after acceptance, but in November, so im not sure if i will hear back this week. @lee6666 thanks for the update

Talked to Residence Life again yesterday. Still IT issues. Said staff was coming in this weekend to (hopefully) start rolling assignments out.

My son just got an email with his dorm, room number and roommate info

I received mine today. Going to be in Haas.

Same. I’m in Mosher