housing details

<p>werent we supposed to get an email telling us what our dorm details were?....did ne 1 get it?</p>

<p>You can check my.vt.edu to see if it's up yet. Hit "Personal Info" then go down to "View Room Assignment" to see if it's up. I'm not living on campus so I wouldn't know if they're available or not yet.</p>

<p>Tentative fall assignments for returning students are expected to be posted by the end of April 2008.</p>

<p>Assignments for new freshmen and transfers, as well as final assignments for returning students, will be posted on or about 31 July 2008.</p>

<h1>last update 18 December 2007 </h1>

<p>That is what I got when I clicked on it.</p>

<p>I wonder why we have to wait until July 31, my VCU friends already got their assignments.</p>

<p>We got ours in mid July two years ago, I think.</p>

<p>I would like to know earlier, seeing I will be on vacation from August 1st to 16th.</p>

<p>I think it is actually a good thing because you have the option of meeting someone at orientation that you want to room with and emailing housing and both of you requesting it.</p>

<p>Yeah, I think that's actually the point of the later notification thing. I'm not sure how common it is but I know quite a few people who requested someone they met at orientation. The wait is a bit annoying but not a big deal in the end.</p>