Housing Help...fast

<p>hey everyone i need some help deciding on housing, i want a location close to down town Madison, relatively new, good facilities, and close to freshmen classes. I know this is asking for a lot, but if u have anything to say that can help please please do</p>

<p>South East dorms are closest to State St. I would say that Chad is probably closest to the most campus buildings, i dont know how new it is though. the new Ogg might be a better option, it will be opening for the first time next year. As for "freshman classes" i dont know that there is really ONE general location. It depends on what classes you are taking. I live in Liz, i love it. It is decently "central" and the rooms are much bigger than most of the south east dorms. If you want to know about distance, go to the campus map link on the home page. when you open the map there is a tiny tool thing on the upper left hand corner. click on "ruler" you can measure out distances from anywhere to anywhere else. </p>

<p>good luck!</p>

<p>Class location depends on major as each college is clustered in an area. For liberal arts Chad, Liz, Smith, new Ogg and the southeast dorms would be fine.</p>