Housing Proxy Code

<p>I just logged on to MyBama to get my Proxy Code, and when I click on “On-Line Residence Housing Application,” I get an error message. I tried it on different browsers and on my phone and kept getting the same thing. I also asked one of my future roommates to try doing it for me, and it’s not working for her on my account or hers. (She, fortunately, wrote down her code a while ago.) What do you guys recommend? I’ll try again in the morning, but I’m freaking out right now – is there any other way to get my proxy code?</p>

<p>Don’t worry, some of the servers may be down right now. Just try again later or in the AM. If it still is not working call housing. They will get it fixed.</p>

<p>Yeah, it’s still showing an error message for us too. Hopefully it will be fixed by the a.m.</p>

<p>Just tried to access housing portion of website and it is working fine now. Hope you all get your first choice selections. Good Luck!</p>

<p>Thanks for the help guys! It did indeed work this morning; I was able to get my code, and we are officially in a room! We didn’t get our first choice - Ridgecrest S was all filled when my roomie logged on right at 6:00 - but we got into Riverside West which I’m just as happy with! We’re on the second floor, which I think is a perfect location. All we cared about was making sure the four of us got into a suite together, so we have no complaints whatsoever! Sooo excited for next year!</p>

<p>Very happy that it worked out for you! It is great that you were able to get a suite with your friends.</p>