Housing selection times have been released

<p>And don’t blame the architects!!!</p>

<p>Just sayin.</p>

<p>The architects did a fantastic job on the suites at UA!!!
As an interior design person and architectural snob, I must say they were actually designed very thoughtful and they actually did think f-u-n-c-t-i-o-n when designing those suites. </p>

<p>Still wondering what on earth an architect was thinking when designing those rooms that end in 45 in Tut??? Or some person thought they needed the broom closets used as dorm rooms once they were completed.</p>

<p>FYI for the Tut people…my D says that the higher you go in the building, the hotter it is in Tut. There is no way to control the AC or heat. She never had a problem in the hotter months, but when they turned on the heat…oh boy. She hasn’t complained about one thing at UA, EXCEPT for the fact that she can’t sleep at night because it’s so hot.</p>

<p>Ohhhhh, that is not going to be good. D loves to sleep in arctic climate. She may need to be in the basement. LOL! I had already thought that one of those tall slender fans as it would take up less space would be needed. Note to self: Look for good fan that can clamp onto bed!!!</p>

<p>Yep, we joke that our D has a two degree temperature differential, but when she said there was a petition going around to fix the problem, we believed her. I even went as far as looking for a portable ac unit but had no idea how to ship it to her! Too bad they don’t make cooling blankets like they do heating blankets.</p>

<p>Hm, DH has 2 of those portable electric chillers for his garage. They do take up a good amount of space. Not sure of the smallest ones available. May just go with several fans. </p>

<p>FYI, they do make cooling blankets. :slight_smile: Thinking that may be a good graduation gift if anyone asks.</p>