housing?

<p>I am most likely going to attend UWM, and my biggest concern for now is housing. I'm coming from a really random state haha, so I don't have any information on the possible dorm choices (I'll def. be living in a dorm atleast for my first year there). Any suggestions? And do you think all the good dorms are already filled by now? I am clueless lol.</p>

<p>Depends on whether you like the city life or suburbs/nature area. If city go for a place in Southeast. Witte & Sellery are very popular for freshmen. If nature then go for lakeshore.
You may also choose to live in a learning community. You can check those out in Madison’s website. The freshmen learning community is in Lakeshore, Bradley house i believe. These cost an extra $300-400.</p>

<p>Ditto above. Read past CC threads. Look up info on the UW website- many diverse choices. Get your housing deposit in by your due date (can get refund if you don’t attend and request it by May). Housing assignment lottery for everyone in May- regardless of when contract signed.</p>