Housing

<p>Hi everyone!
My DD had only one roommate and she just found out today that she wouldn’t be going to Alabama. Without any roommates do you think she will still be able to find a suite in Presidential or Ridgecrest?
Thanks! </p>

<p>It may actually be easier to find a single slot. I think the toughest is finding a completely empty suite when you have 4 wanting to room together. When is her timeslot?</p>

<p>Her timeslot is May 8th at 430</p>

<p>Join the Fb group university of Alabama class of 2018 parents. Lots of discussion there.</p>

<p>It will definitely be easier to find 1 spot open then. Daughter has the very last time slot.</p>

<p>She should be okay since she just needs one spot and she is open to both Ridgecrest and Presidential. Good luck! If you need info on the Class of 18 parents FB page, please PM me.</p>

<p>My DD had room selection yesterday but wound up in a Ridgecrest south suite with three sophomores so she may try to change rooms. If anyone is interested in honors suite in Ridgecrest south or north please message me. DD is honors planning to rush. She’s outgoing, pretty carefree, and does well in school. </p>

<p>Thanks everyone for the great info! </p>