Housing

I did not register for Housing on 10/3. What is the likelihood my daughter will get a suite style room now?

If she’s registering now, I’d think it’s a high likelihood. There are a lot of suite style rooms. It will be tougher if she’s trying to get a full suite with roommates on a particular floor in a particular building.

She could also get “pulled in” to a suite by another girl who signed up a few days earlier. But it’s only Oct 11, so she should be fine in getting a suite style room.

Last year I paid my deposit on Nov 21 and was able to find an empty 4 person dorm in Ridgecrest West for myself and my 3 roommates. You should be fine.

@55al00m In honors or regular? That helps calm my nerves since I won’t even be able to see UA till early November.

@soyunchico - 55al00m would have to be eligible for Honors housing if he/she lived in Ridgecrest. All of the Ridgecrest dorms are Honors housing.

Is it unethical to send it the deposit if you are not yet sure you are going to attend?

@amy9998 thank you I didn’t know that. @Michthebeech no a lot of people do. However, you would be paying $500 and only getting $275 back if you decide not to attend d.

@soyunchico thanks

I just talked to an admissions rep and she said put the housing deposit in immediately if you want honors housing. Obviously she has a bias but she said definitely get it in as soon as you can because it’s worth it.