Housing?

My roommate and I have our room selected, but there are still 2 open spots left in the suite. Will housing just assign two random people to our room that applied after February 1st and were not able to choose their housing? If that is the case, will housing let me know who they put in the room so I can try and contact my other roommates? Any info would be great. Thanks and Roll Tide!

No expert here but if room selection is over and you have two open rooms, housing will assign students to the empty rooms. I am not sure how soon they will do this, but when they do you’ll be able to see who is in the other rooms when you log-on. Make sure you send an email to each welcoming them. You at least know one roommate - they have no idea and it would be nice if you know a little about each other before you arrive. (It would also be great to be in touch so you know you will bring a vacuum, who will bring the kitchen garbage can etc. so you don’t duplicate everything.) Welcome to UA and roll tide!

Yes, those rooms will be assigned by housing. You will receive notification via your crimson email when they have been assigned.

Housing assignments are coming out, check your housing application site.

Thank you all for the responses!