How are scholarship weekend winners notified?

For those that competed in the scholarship weekend, how will they be notified? Mail? Email?

Hey! Don’t know if you’ve found out already, but they emailed scholarship awards about two days ago. Best of luck!

@wildem613 Did you receive an additional scholarship award? If so, would you mind posting what type of scholarship / stats, etc?

@FrenchMajor I’m so sorry for the late response! I’ve been surprisingly busy during this quarantine time! Forgive me, as this is going to be kind of long, but here’s my full stats!

Accepted to CofC 12/17/19; accepted Honors College 12/19/19; invited to scholarship and Aiken Fellows interview weekend on 2/7 and 2/8
EA Out of State (NC)

Intended Major(s): Biochemistry
Intended Minor(s): Philosophy and neuroscience

Scholarships Awarded:
21K/ year CofC Merit
3k/ year Honors Merit Enhancement
3k/ year Pinckney Scholarship
1k/ year GEL Lab Scholarship
Total Scholarship Awarded: 28k/ year

GPA: 4.5 weighted (out of 5), 4.0 unweighted
ACT with writing: 33 Composite, 34 reading, 35 science, 28 math, 34 grammar, 11 writing

APs: AP Chemistry (5), AP English Language (5), AP Environmental Science, AP Calculus AB, AP English Literature, AP Biology

Dual Enrollment Classes: Psychology 150 (A), Sociology 210 (A)

Extracurriculars: Cross country, indoor track, swimming, lacrosse, HOSA (president and vice president, competed in state competitions), youth ministry council at church, lifeguard, pool manager and swim instructor (jobs), YMCA Leader’s Club (local community service), and teacher’s assistant/tutoring (AP Chemistry teacher)

Essays: Not required, but I submitted them anyway. Loved my Honors supplemental! Felt really good about it. (Wrote about scientific illiteracy and cognitive biases as issues in the 21st century).

Letters of Recommendation: Submitted two letters, one from my AP English Language teacher who I got to know really well and who saw me overcome lots of adversity, and the other from my AP Chemistry teacher who I TA for this year and I TAed for him last year as well. Really got to know him and I did super well in his class. Still TA for him this year!

Let me know if you’d like to know anything else!