How are y'all paying for Wisconsin?!

<p>When I attended Wisconsin in the 90s, my sticker price was about $17K a year (for OOS)! I managed to graduate with about two thousands dollars in CC debt thanks to a very well-paid co-op ($20K), PT jobs and a average course load of 17 credit hours per semester. </p>

<p>Now, the sticker price for the incoming students is likely to exceed $18K (for WI residents), $19K (for MN) and $32K (for OOS). I can't help but wonder if Madison is now officially reserved for the well-offs. So, are students just charge everything to their parent's mileage-earning credit cards these days?</p>

<p>I'm an international student, and my parents are paying for my undergraduate education.</p>

<p>with daddy's money</p>

<p>yeah, we're rich... parents tell me that theyll pay for whatever undergrad, then i have to work for a few years after graduation and pay my way through grad school ... good system i think, better than goign to grad school right after undergrad, at least ill get some real life experience</p>

<p>Scholarships: from town, from school, from the federal government. I'll be working, and I've got some money saved up.</p>