how can i get this chance!

<p>I am Bethel from EThiopia. i graduate in diploma by Secretarial Since and office management.Now i want to learn in degree program by Office management. But i don't have any financial issues to learn but if u can help me to learn in African-American Students College, I will be the top student of other. i will do it! :) </p>

<p>Bethel, for any college in the US, you will be an international student, and so the advice for international students will apply to you. I think it would be helpful to also post your question on the International Students forum. Here, you can get advice about meeting the requirements for study in the US.
The colleges you are inquiring about are the HBCU’s, some of which offer merit aid to good students. Once you are familiar with the admissions requirements, you can look at the ones that might offer aid to a student with your qualifications.
<a href=“International Students - College Confidential Forums”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/international-students/&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>I also wanted to add that I do not know about your country or if there are any segregation policies there. I hope you know that that colleges in the US are open to people of all races. I would encourage you to look at the educational opportunities at HBCU’s but also know that you can look at other colleges that might fit your needs as well. </p>

<p>thank you for you support pennylane but i don’t understand that who is HBCU?</p>

<p>You mentioned you wish to study in “African American colleges” which in the US are called HBCU’s or Historically Black Colleges and Universities. </p>

<p><a href=“Historically black colleges and universities - Wikipedia”>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historically_black_colleges_and_universities&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>While the majority of students at these colleges are African American, they are open to students of all races, as are all colleges in the US.
I see from your posts that you are seeking financial aid. In many cases here, that comes from the college. I am not familiar with the conditions for international students, and each college can have different scholarship policies. </p>