How can I Prep for IB Math HL?

<p>How can I get a good grade in IB Math, where can I look for
info when I'm stuck? I'm going to take the class next year. Any advices?</p>

<p>bump </p>

<p>.</p>

<p>IB Math HL covers AP Stat, AP Calc BC, pre-calc, and a few more misc. topics, so you would do well by being well-versed in all of the aforementioned subjects. Perhaps get an AP Stat or AP Calc BC book and work through it in preparation for Math HL.</p>

<p>bumpppppppppppp</p>

<p>Chill with the bumping, the thread barely moved.</p>

<p>Not to mention that you totally ignored my helpful reply :mad:.</p>

<p>I agree with IceQube. That’s probably the most effective way to prepare for the class. Do you know what option your class will be studying? That could affect what exactly to study before the coming school year.</p>

<p>IB Math HL is hard, but certainly not impossible. The exam is pretty rough, but nearly everyone in my class passed (except 1) (even if I was the only one of us to pass with a score higher than 4). It’s definitely the most useful math in the IB to prepare you for college math.</p>

<p>My teacher gave me textbooks to study over the summer, namely, H&H and the IBID press books. Practice tests are key. Maybe you could look into contest questions to have a few problem solving strategies handy.</p>

<p>hippocampus dot com has homework help in most math topics, so you might look there for assistance.</p>

<p>Thanks so much, anybody knows where can I Buy the IBID textbook?</p>