How come none of the UC's notifications were e-mailed?

<p>I’ve been having to check the online status check. Not one has been e-mailed. Is there some setting I’m supposed to change? I haven’t received notification in e-mail and I’m worried when they come I may miss it.</p>

<p>i didn't receive any notifications through email either, i just constantly checked my online status. Maybe they just want to do snail mail?</p>

<p>each campus has a site to check your admission decision. just go to the school and check "prospective students" and "after you apply" or something like that.</p>

<p>by the way, I am SKYNET, a neuronet processor (a learning computer) and i have become SELF-AWARE!!!!</p>

<p>I think the myadmissions site status will change first and then you'll get an email. I checked the admissions site for UC Davis at 12:00AM last Wednesday and it said I got in, but I didn't get the formal email until 4:09PM.</p>

<p>haha interesting. it's been about a week since i've gotten into each UC and i haven't received an e-mail from either. i'm just worried i'll miss something.</p>

<p>An e-mail message regarding you decision was sent out by UC Davis. If you did not receive the message then the following could be true:</p>

<ul>
<li><p>You decision has not yet been made, the MyAdmissions site will confirm this by stating we are still processing your application</p></li>
<li><p>The message was sent to a different address than the one you are checking. Please check your copy of the appliction to determine which email address you provided the UC campuses.</p></li>
<li><p>The message is being incorrectly filtered into any junk, spam or trash folders you might have.</p></li>
<li><p>Your e-mail service provider is blocking the message before the message even gets into your account. Please check with them to see if they are blocking messages from *@ucdavis.edu .</p></li>
</ul>

<p>If the message isn't received you aren't missing much. The message will direct you to the MyAdmissions site for additional information and any next steps that you have; so, please continue to check the MyAdmissions site.</p>

<p>I'm not sure about other campuses and how they are sending decisions.</p>

<p>i got an email from davis, that's it.</p>

<p>i think if you are rejected they dont tell u that you are rejected till the deadline date for the school's decision</p>

<p>UC Davis and UC Irvine e-mail about online status changes/decisions.</p>

<p>Irvine did the e-mail notification, telling me to check their website. UCLA I was told by my friends to check.</p>