How Dangerous are the parking lots at bama for cars. Also anyone need a ride from MA

<p>Thinking about bringing down my corrvette but Im afraid it will get messed with or hit in the parking lots. what are the safer parking lots on campus? Any one need a ride down from MA who could thrown me a few dollars for gas? The only thing is I only will have room for a bag or two</p>

<p>My D parked her car in the Ridgecrest parking deck. No issues, other than occasionally “losing” the car when she forgot which level she parked on.</p>

<p>My S had no issues parking his Mustang there other than the parking tickets when the construction near Riverside apparently required some creativity of which parking operations did not approve.</p>

<p>NRDSON (who is <em>very</em> protective of his car) claims the bottom level of Ridgecrest parking houses the least amount of vehicles. He recommends the corner spaces. He offers this advice freely as long as you don’t park in his spot. ;)</p>

<p>Son lived in Ridgecrest and used parking deck. No major issues - just a few new dings and some paint other than color of his truck. Has a lot to do with size of vehicle, as spaces aren’t really conducive to larger vehicles. Son drives Ford F150 King Ranch (4-door)</p>